Minelab GPX 4800 Metal Detector
$3200Contact to buy
Minelab GPX 4800 Metal Detector - NEW.
Included Free Bonus Items:
Treasure Wise Carry Bag, Sampson T Handled Digger, Lesche Knife, Garrett Pro-Pinpointer, Trial Subscription to Lost Treasure Magazine
- MPS, DVT & SETA Technology delivers to you the most technologically advanced detector yet making small hard to hear nuggets more obvious.
- New Timings it's like having 6 detectors in 1 enabling you to find more gold in more ground conditions. In addition to five of the timings found on the previous model the GPX 4800 introduces the new Coin/Relic timing.
- Coin/Relic Timing is the deepest ever for benign ground conditions.
- Improved Enhance Timing for more depth
- Improved electronics for increased target sensitivity and ground balance performance
- Three preset Search Modes gives you easy switch on and go detecting. All three General, Deep and Hi-Mineral Search Modes can be modified to your personal favourite settings
- Automatic Ground balance options make it easy to adjust the detector to suit all ground conditions. e.g. (Fixed, Tracking, Tracking speed, Ground Balance Type, Quick-Trac button).
- Audio adjustments to maximize target signals for your personal hearing ability e.g. (Threshold, Tone, Audio Type, Signal Peak, Target Volume, Volume limit, Stabilizer ).
- Iron Reject adjustable to suit the iron trash level where you are detecting
- Motion control, adjustable to match your sweep speed and optimize target responses
- Tune (also known as Noise Cancel) Automatic and Manual options to minimize electrical interference.
- Rx Gain adjustment for adjusting sensitivity.
- Backlight so that you can read the LCD menu in any light, allowing you to detect day or night. the back light also has an adjustable timeout to help preserve battery power.
- Lightweight Li-ion Battery with inbuilt Speaker Booster capability
- One coil as standard: 11” Double-D coil.
- Languages: English, Spanish, Russian & Arabic (manual only)
The new features and functions of the GPX 4800 take gold detecting to the next level!
The GPX 4800 features Minelab's exclusive Multi Period Sensing (MPS), Dual Voltage Technology (DVT) and Smart Electronic Timing Alignment (SETA). Building on the strengths of its predecessor the GPX 4800 also offers some of the features found in the high performance GPX 5000.
New improved electronics, new Soil/Timings and a huge range of features combined with the legendary GPX ability to ‘see through ground’ mineralisation, gives you a significant Depth Advantage over other detectors.
Using unique features, functions and industry leading patented technology ensure the GPX 4800 will run smooth and quiet in even severe ground conditions, whilst still maintaining excellent depth and sensitivity to gold nuggets. Serious detectorists know that GPX detectors find gold much deeper than ANY other detector, in ALL ground conditions. That's why we are confident to say we have the GPX Depth Advantage.
With the new Coin/Relic Timing and an improved Enhance Timing, the 6 Timings available on the GPX 4800 change the digital switching and processing of the electronics in the detector. Each Timing has been designed for optimum performance under certain conditions, so it is like having a different detector each time you select a new Timing.
Also great for the specialist relic and jewellery hunter who demands the best, and wants to recover targets deeper than ever before.
Easy for the beginner through to the professional - you can switch on and go with three factory preset Search Modes and automatic functions.