Trimble Spectra GL722 with Receiver and Remote
Trimble Spectra GL722 Dual Slope Grade Laser with Receiver and Remote
$3300Contact to buy
New Spectra GL722 Dual Slope Grade Laser with Receiver and Remote
- GL722 Laser Unit
- HL700 Receiver or CR600 Receiver with Mount and Rod Clamp
- IR Remote Control
- NiMH Rechargeable Batteries and Charger
- Interior Power Cord to plug charger in the wall
- Exterior Power Cord to attach to the car battery
- Receiver Manual
- Laser Manual,
- Laser Card
- Hard Waterproof Carrying Case
- One year manufacturers warranty
Spectra Precision Laser Grade Laser Transmitters: Built for the Job Site
Get the right laser for the right job. Construction-tough Spectra Precision® Laser GL700 Series Grade Laser Transmitters provide years of durable, precise performance on your job site.
The GL722 includes the benefits of the full Radio Remote functions, plus Automatic Axis Alignment capability, Planelok and Grade Matching. Ideal for general construction, site preparation and road construction.
Choose from economical, single grade to advanced, steep grade laser transmitters. The GL700 series offers the most innovative features - Long Range Remote Control, PlaneLok, and Grade Matching - to help you get to grade faster with increased accuracy.
On site, you'll find that the advanced features quickly translate into productivity and accuracy. Complex alignments are automatic and easy to perform. The powerful, long-range remote control option mean it only takes one person to accurate set up and operate the grade laser-even grade reverse. And you control all the transmitter functions from inside the cab of a machine.
The Spectra Precision Laser GL Series offers three robust models so you can select the right laser transmitter for the right application. Each laser is easy to use for improved grading operations with increased accuracy and higher profits.
GL722 Dual Grade Laser
The economical, easy to use GL722 features ufffd10% in the X axis grade range and -0.5 to +25% Y-axis grade range with high accuracy up to 900 meters (3,000 feet) diameters. The GL722 is ideal for general construction and machine control grade applications and road constructions.
- General construction
- Site preparation
- Pipe laying
- Road construction
- Machine control
The GL700 Series gives you the right laser for the right job...
..from an economical, single grade transmitter to an advanced, long-range, radio remote-controlled steep grade transmitter. The GL700 Series offers the most innovative collection of features ever available – long range remote control, PlaneLok, grade matching and automatic axis alignment – to let you get to grade faster and with more accuracy.
On-site, you will find that the advanced features
The Spectra Precision® Laser CR600 Receiver is ideal for contractors doing both site prep and general construction. The CR600 can be either rod or machine mounted, making it ideal for a wide range of applications. Using the magnetic mount, the CR600 receiver is easily moved between backhoes, small excavators, box blades or skid steer loaders. With such a high degree of flexibility, the CR600 needs to be tough enough for any job.
Features & Benefits:
- Designed for tough construction site conditions. Rugged, waterproof, lightweight magnesium housing can withstand a drop of up to 3 m (10 ft) on concrete.
- Super-bright colored LED elevation indicators visibly indicate grade elevation information to the operatorufffdeven in poor light and up to 100 m (350 ft) in bright sunlight.
- Adjustable bandwidth lets the operator tighten the on-grade band to easily meet a variety of accuracy requirements with tighter tolerances ufffd from rough grading through form leveling.
- Wraparound receiver cells with continuous pickup through an operating range of 270ufffd provide less dead spots and improved productivity, especially for machine applications.
- Longer, above-grade receiver cells make digging with a back hoe easier than ever.
The HL700 features a digital readout of elevation that provides a numeric display of +/- 5 cm (+/- 2 inches). The readout is displayed on the large front and rear LCD's and shows exactly how far the elevation is from on-grade. Accurate measurements can be made without moving the rod clamp, saving time and increasing productivity. Selectable units of measure can be displayed meeting your application - mm, cm, ft, in or fractional inches.
A 12.7 cm (5 inch) reception height, more than double the industry standard, allows quick acquisition of the laser beam. An anti-strobe sensor prevents false readings from site strobe lights.
The Laserometer is designed to survive the tough construction site conditions; it is totally waterproof and can withstand a drop of 3 meters (10 feet) onto concrete. The HL700 offers a 3-year ”No Excuses” warranty.
The HL700 can be used as either a hand-held or rod mounted receiver for a wide range of applications.
Features and Benefits:
- Digital readout of elevation - not only will high or low arrows be displayed, but the exact distance from grade will be numerically displayed, which eliminates the need to get ”on-grade” to make measurements.
- Large 12.7 cm (5 inch) reception height acquires the beam quickly and makes it easy to stay in the beam.
- Anti-strobe sensor stops construction strobe lights from setting off the receiver, and makes it easier to identify true laser beam signals.
- Simultaneous elevation LED's signal in low light levels and over a longer range for easier reading in poor light conditions.
- New CAPTURE function remotely captures and retains a measurement when the display is difficult to see.
- Multiple deadband setting allows adaptation to meet all your jobsite requirements.
- Dust and weatherproof housing withstands a drop of up to 3 m (10 ft) onto concrete for reduced downtime.
- Two clamp positions for cut/fill or excavation. Excavation mode puts more reception height and elevation information above grade for higher utilization in digging and staking applications.