Trimble Spectra GL522 with CR600 Receiver
Trimble Spectra GL522 Dual Slope Grade Laser with CR600 Receiver
$1470Contact to buy
New Spectra GL522 Dual Slope Grade Laser with CR600 Receiver
- GL522 Grade Laser
- RC402 2-way, radio remote control
- CR600 Combo Receiver
- Rod Clamp
- Magnetic Mount
- NiMH Batteries and Charger
- Carrying Case
- User Manual
- Manufacturer's Warranty
Datasheet - GL512-GL522 Grade Laser
Versatile Automatic Grade Lasers for Level, Grade and Vertical Alignment
The Spectra Precision® Laser GL512 single grade and GL522 dual grade transmitters are rugged, cost-effective, automatic self-leveling lasers that do three jobs—level, grade, and vertical alignment.
Both the GL512 and GL522 include a 2-way, full-function remote control with a built-in back-lit grade display. You can do everything with the remote control that you can do at the laser keypad, up to 330 ft (100 m) away from the laser—even from the cab of a machine! The ability to make grade changes from anywhere on the job greatly reduces setup time and speeds operation. Verbal and visual communication errors are eliminated.
The GL512 and 522 Grade Lasers retain all the other advantages of the GL400 series lasers with additional features and benefits.
New wireless communication between the HL750 Laserometer and the transmitters provide automatic Grade Matching. Grade Matching allows measurement of unknown grade values between two points. PlaneLok is also available in both the horizontal and vertical planes. PlaneLok automatically locks the beam on the receiver and keeps it on grade. This eliminates all environmental factors that may induce an error.
Additionally, the HL750 Laserometer works with another HL750 for long range wireless remote display and monitoring.
- Automatic electronic self-leveling provides fast, easy horizontal level, grade, and vertical plumb setup
- Large compensated grade range from -10% to +15%
- Quick setups with the 2-way radio remote control, and single and dual grade application capability
- Electronic Leveling Vibration Filter dampens vibrations typically experienced on tall tripods, in high winds, or on high vibration jobsites
- No rework due to automatic temperature and grade compensation
- Grade Match displays the existing grade over unknown ground and eliminates time consuming and error prone calculations, time spent searching for grade plans, and over excavating
- PlaneLok automatically locks on to an existing elevation or vertical alignment point which eliminates all drift or possibility of error due to improper calibration or weather
- Very rugged with low service costs; takes a 1 m (3 ft) drop on concrete
- Mask mode eliminates interference with other crews on the jobsite
- General construction leveling such as forms, footers and pads
- Precision placement of concrete for critical specification surfaces over long distance and with laser controlled screeds (Automatic PlaneLok)
- Drift free general construction vertical alignment and plumb for anchor bolt installation, plus form, tilt up and curtain wall plumbing (Automatic PlaneLok)
- General construction grading and excavating
- Steep slope road embankments and ditch banks
- Sports fields, driveways, ramps and drainage
Spectra Precision Laser CR600 for general construction and laser based display systems
The Spectra Precision® Laser CR600 Receiver is ideal for contractors doing both site prep and general construction. The CR600 can be either rod or machine mounted, making it ideal for a wide range of applications. Using the magnetic mount, the CR600 receiver is easily moved between backhoes, small excavators, box blades or skid steer loaders. With such a high degree of flexibility, the CR600 needs to be tough enough for any job.
Features & Benefits:
- Designed for tough construction site conditions. Rugged, waterproof, lightweight magnesium housing can withstand a drop of up to 3 m (10 ft) on concrete.
- Super-bright colored LED elevation indicators visibly indicate grade elevation information to the operatorufffdeven in poor light and up to 100 m (350 ft) in bright sunlight.
- Adjustable bandwidth lets the operator tighten the on-grade band to easily meet a variety of accuracy requirements with tighter tolerances ufffd from rough grading through form leveling.
- Wraparound receiver cells with continuous pickup through an operating range of 270ufffd provide less dead spots and improved productivity, especially for machine applications.
- Longer, above-grade receiver cells make digging with a back hoe easier than ever.