Trimble SPS 881 GNSS RTK GNSS Base Rover
$4500Contact to buy
Used condition Trimble SPS 881 Base and Rover GNSS RTK SYSTEM with TSC2 SCS900 software installed. Manufacture date 2010, has calibrated and Ready to work, low hours.
Internal 900Mhz 2-Watt transmit radios, less than 100 hours in the field Each receiver can be used as a base or a rover. latest GNSS Firmware
This complete SPS-881 GNSS RTK includes everything and ready to work;
- 2x Trimble SPS 881 Base and Rover SPS-881 Rover GNSS RTK GPS receiver with 900Mhz internal radio
- 1x TSC2 with SCS-900 Construction Stakeout/Collection Software
- 1x Dual Charger
- 4x Receiver batteries
- 2x Rubber Antenna's
- Dog Bone Mount
- Radio Antenna
- Hardshell Case
Trimble SPS781 and SPS881 Smart GPS Antennas
The Trimble SPS781 and SPS881 Smart GPS Antennas provide a rugged and highly portable GPS base station and rover solution for grade checkers and site engineers on site development or highways projects that require precise site measurement and stakeout capability.
The SPS781 and SPS881 Smart GPS Antennas can operate in Location GPS modes with Satellite Based Augmentation Systems (SBAS), as a rover in Real–Time Kinematic (RTK) mode with corrections from a site base station, Internet base station or VRS network and can act as a site base station for RTK operations.
In combination with the Trimble SCS900 Site Controller Software, the receivers provide the capability to:
- Determine cut fill anywhere on the jobsite
- Stake out site or road features, utilities, daylight lines and side slopes
- Carry out site measurements for progress and material stockpile volume computations
- Carry out as–built measurements, grade checks and laid material thickness checks
Easy Setup Saves Time and Money
The Trimble SPS781 and SPS881 models are easier than ever to set up. The SPS781 and SPS881 Smart GPS Antennas make setup for base station and rover operation quick, easy and hassle–free
Base Station Operation
- One component to set up
- One button to start up using AutoBase technology
- Bluetooth cable–free operation when using a controller
- Easy to understand status LEDs that show receiver is switched on, tracking satellites and transmitting corrections
- One component to set up
- One button to start up
- Bluetooth cable–free operation
- Automatically connect using the last used rover settings and source of corrections
- Easy to understand status LEDs that show receiver is switched on, tracking satellites and receiving corrections
Rover set up is fast and easy–just switch on the receiver, start up the controller and you’re ready to go. And, because the GPS receiver, GPS antenna, radio, radio antenna and battery are integrated into one housing, you don’t have to deal with cables and multiple components. It saves time and money by making them simple to transport and fast to setup. Trimble AutoBase functionality provides users with rapid repeat daily set up of the base station without the need for a controller
The SPS781 and SPS881 Smart GPS Antennas have integrated license–free 900 MHz spread spectrum or 450 MHz UHF radios for receiving or transmitting base station corrections. The Smart GPS antennas can be used with cellular communications for connection to VRS networks, Internet–enabled base stations for long–range operation and to provide infill for areas where base station corrections are unavailable over radio
A future–proof investment
Available in a range of options to suit your application and performance requirements, versatile Trimble GPS receivers are a future-proof investment. The SPS881 Smart GPS Antenna is designed to receive current and future satellite signals. This receiver supports GPS modernization through support of L2C code and can be upgraded to receive GLONASS or L5 GPS signals, protecting your investment well into the future. The SPS781 is available in three models to suit specific budget and application requirements. All models support GPS modernization through support of L2C code. The SPS781 Basic Rover and Basic Base can be upgraded to the SPS781 Max giving you flexibility to swap between base and rover functionality as work demands.
Improved GPS Performance
The new Trimble RTK engine improves performance under tree canopy and reduces initialization time after loss of lock, delivering high performance in a variety of measurement conditions.