Leica Viva GS15 RTK Rover CS15 GSM Glonass
$3500Contact to buy
For sale Leica GS15 GNSS RTK Rover, , L1/L2 120 Channel, Year 2014 is in good condition, the latest version of SmartWorx Viva, the system has been shop tested and serviced by authorized Leica to be ready to working order and meets manufacturer's specifications.
- 1X 771503 2014 Leica GS15 Performance RTK GNSS Smart Antenna Receiver
- 1X GAD109 Transition adapter to standard TNC connector
- 1X GAT2 Gainflex radio antenna frequency 435-470MHz
- 4X 772806 Leica GEB212 Li-ION Batteries
- 2X 734752 Leica GKL311 basic charger for GEB221/GEB212 Li-ION
- 1X SECO Telescopic Aluminum pole 5/8” screw
- 1X 767879 GHT62 Pole Holder base plate
- 1X 767880 GHT63 Clamp for attaching GHT62 to all poles
- 1X 810856, 2014 CS15 3.75G Field Controller with integrated GMS modem, included Bluetooth, internal WLAN module
- 1X 810856 CS SmartWorx Viva License
The CS15 3.5G Field Controler has the following apps: Reference Line, DTM Stakeout, Traverse, TS12 Full usage
Leica Viva GS15 – Versatility at its best
From completely integrated to totally modular, the Leica Viva GS15 offers you the flexibility to choose which wireless communication device best meets your needs now and in the future. These devices are supported by intenna technology - a fully-integrated antenna concept. This smart antenna adjusts to any environment and delivers the most accurate results. Eliminate downtime and work as you want with the ability to switch out batteries without powering down. Providing twice the operation time, the Leica Viva GS15’s dual battery option, integrated antenna and exchangeable communication devices are the best elements for a completely versatile GNSS system.
Leica GS15 Proven GNSS technology, built on years of knowledge and experience, the Leica GS15 deliver the hallmarks of Leica GNSS – reliability and accuracy.
- SmartCheck – RTK data-processing to guarantee correct results
- SmartTrack – advanced four constellation tracking of all GNSS satellites today and tomorrow
- SmartRTK – delivers consistent results in all networks
The Leica Viva GS15 GNSS smart antenna is accompanied with the revolutionary Captivate software, turning complex datainto the most realistic and workable 3D models. With easy-to-use apps and familiar touch technology, all forms of measured and design data can be viewed in all dimensions. Leica Captivate spans industries and applications with little more than a simple swipe, regardless of whether you work with GNSS, total stations or both.
Seamlessly share data among all your instruments
Leica Infinity imports and combines data from your GNSS, total station and level instruments for one final and accurate result. Processing has never been made easier when all your instruments work in tandem to produce precise and actionable information.
Customer care is only a click away
Through Active Customer Care (ACC), a global network of experienced professionals is only a click away to expertly guide you through any problem Eliminate delays with superior technical service, finish jobs faster with excellent consultancy support, and avoid costly site revisits with online service to send and receive data directly from the field. Control your costs with a tailored Customer Care Package, giving you peace of mind you’re covered anywhere, anytime.
- 555 channels for more signals, faster acquisition and improved sensitivity
- Intelligent management of multi-frequency, multi-constellation signals
- Intelligent selection to automatically reject reflected or noisy signals
- Unique RTK technology provides continuous checks to guarantee correct results
- Initialisation within seconds
- Complete reliability
- Achieve centimetre accurate positioning worldwide - perfect when working in remote areas around the globe
- No RTK base station or RTK network required, correction data is continuously transmitted by satellite delivering global coverage
- Bridging RTK outages for uninterrupted centimetre positioning
BUILT FOR THE MOST DEMANDING ENVIRONMENTS
- IP68 protection
- Built for extreme temperatures of -40°C to +65°C
- Fulfils toughest standards throughout the complete product lifetime
- Integrated mobile phone and UHF radio RTK devices
- Compact housing
- SmartNet Satellite Positioning - your No.1 partner for network RTK
- Leica Active Assist - the next level in support
- Leica Exchange - transfer data easily, quickly and safely