Minelab GPX 5000 Metal Detector
$3700Contact to buy
Minelab GPX 5000 Metal Detector - NEW.
Minelab GPX 5000 (Standard Kit) - 11” Mono & DD Coils, Upper & Lower Shafts, Lightweight Lithium Battery & Battery Carry Harness, Bungy Cord, Koss Ur-30 Headphones, 5 Pin Curly Power Cable, Mains & Car Charger
Free Minelab Carry Bag, Teknetics Gold Pick, Minelab Ball Cap, Minelab Tool & Finds Pouch, Trial Subscription to Lost Treasure Magazine
- MPS, DVT & SETA Technology delivers to you the most technologically advanced detector yet, making small hard to hear nuggets more obvious.
- New Timings make the GPX 5000 the most versatile ever. It's like having 8 detectors in 1. In addition to five of the Timings found on the previous model the GPX 5000 introduces three new Timings: Coin/Relic, Salt/Gold and Fine Gold.
- Fine Gold Timing gives even more depth and sensitivity than Enhance — bring home more nuggets even from ground thought to be completely worked out!
- Salt/Gold Timing is great for all nugget sizes in salty ground — outstanding at the beach!
- Coin/Relic Timing is the deepest ever for benign ground conditions.
- Improved Enhance Timing for more depth
- Improved electronics for increased target sensitivity and ground balance performance
- Six preset Search Modes gives you easy switch on and go detecting. In addition to General and Deep search are: Hi-Mineral, Patch, Hi-Trash and Pinpoint. All six Search Modes can be modified to your personal favourite settings. Menu accessible Search Modes can also be renamed.
- Increased Rx Gain adjustment allows you more precise sensitivity control for optimum performance.
- Automatic Ground balance options make it easy to adjust the detector to suit all ground conditions. e.g. (Fixed, Tracking, Tracking speed, Ground Balance Type, Quick-Trac button).
- Audio adjustments to maximize target signals for your personal hearing ability e.g. (Threshold, Tone, Audio Type, Signal Peak, Response, Target Volume, Volume limit, Stabilizer).
- Iron Reject adjustable to suit the iron trash level where you are detecting.
- Motion control, adjustable to match your sweep speed and optimise target responses.
- Tune (also known as Noise Cancel) - Automatic and Manual options to minimize electrical interference.
- Backlight so that you can read the LCD menu in any light, allowing you to detect day or night. The back light also has an adjustable timeout to help preserve battery power.
- Lightweight Li-ion Battery with inbuilt Speaker Booster capability
- Two coils as standard: 11” Double-D coil plus 11” Monoloop coil giving you added versatility and value.
- Languages: English, Spanish, Russian & Arabic (manual only)
Multi Period Sensing (MPS)
Multi period sensing is Minelab’s patented pulse induction technology. Standard pulse induction metal detectors are limited because they use a single pulse width. MPS uses varying pulse widths that extract more information from targets, achieve better ground balance and detect to greater depths.
Dual Voltage Technology (DVT)
Minelab’s patented Dual Voltage technology (DVT) is implemented in the GPX series of metal detectors. DVT transmits two different voltage levels from the search coil. This has the advantage of improved ground balance, increased sensitivity to small targets and increased detection depth.
SETA is an acronym for Smart Electronic Timing Alignment. SETA technology enables a detector with multiple timings to align to each timing independently. This results in improved sensitivity and detection depth across all timings.
New improved electronics, new Soil/Timings and an amazing range of features combined with the legendary GPX ability to ‘see through ground’ mineralization, gives you a significant Depth Advantage over other detectors.
Using unique features, functions and industry leading patented technology ensure the GPX detectors run smooth and quiet in even the most severe ground conditions, whilst still maintaining excellent depth and sensitivity to gold nuggets. Serious detectorists know that GPX detectors find gold much deeper than ANY other detector, in ALL ground conditions. That's why we are confident to say we have the GPX Depth Advantage.
With more Timings than ever before, the 8 Timings available on the GPX 5000 change the digital switching and processing of the electronics in the detector. Each Timing has been designed for optimum performance under certain conditions, so it is like having a different detector each time you select a new Timing.
Also great for the specialist relic and jewellery hunter who demands the best, and wants to recover targets deeper than ever before.
Easy for the beginner through to the professional - you can switch on and go with six factory preset Search Modes and automatic functions.
When searching for gold you need the best. If you're looking for the very best gold detector - LOOK NO FURTHER.