Minelab Explorer SE Pro Metal Detector
$850Contact to buy
Minelab’s FBS technology simultaneously transmits 28 multiple frequencies from 1.5kHz to 100kHz.
The lower the frequency used by a detector, the deeper it can penetrate. The higher the frequency, the higher the sensitivity to small targets.
The increased frequency range of the Explorer SE Pro means more sensitive and accurate target identification at greater depths.
FBS technology also improves the detector's ability to cancel ground mineralisation.
Ground balancing is automatic, so whatever the field conditions, the Explorer SE Pro maximises the depth, sensitivity and discrimination.
- Full Band Spectrum™ (FBS) multiple frequency technology.
- Ultra lightweight, perfectly balanced and waterproof 11” Double-D coil.
- NiMH battery pack with charger.
- Koss UR-30 100 ohm 6.35mm (1/4”) jack headphones included.
- 3rd generation software with faster and powerful microprocessor.
- SmartfindTM, dual coordinate target profiling.
- Quickstart mode and user friendly interface and fine sensitivity, threshold and volume adjust controls.
- Full ferrous Iron Mask discrimination.