Trimble TX8 3D Scanner
Trimble TX8 3D Scanner for sale, Professional, high performance 3D scanning solution for demanding environments
$29000Contact to buy
Trimble 3D laser scanning TX8
Product Type: Spatial Imaging / Scanner
Code: Trimble TX8
Trimble TX8 3D laser scanner package sale includes;
- 1x Trimble TX8 3D Laser Scanner
- 1x Charger
- 1x Battery
- 1x Memory Card 32GB
- 1x Card Reader
- Trimble SCENE
- 1x Hard Case
- 2 Year Trimble manufacture warranty
The Trimble TX8 delivers the power and flexibility to tackle even the most demanding projects. Designed for performance the Trimble TX8 enables you to complete 3D laser scanning projects faster than ever.
- 1 million points per second
- Typical high quality scan time of only 3 minutes
- High accuracy maintained over entire range
- 340 meter range
- IEC EN60825-1 class 1 eye safe laser
- IP 54 environmental rating
Data from the Trimble TX8 loads directly into Trimble RealWorks and Trimble Scan Explorer software. The Trimble TX8 paired with Trimble RealWorks also provides efficient data flow into popular CAD programs.
With the Trimble TX8 you can capture more detailed datasets at high speed while maintaining high accuracy over the entire range of the scan.
- NEW-Improved efficiency and accuracy with new features like high precision scan mode capable of achieving 1mm accuracy, and single scan function for extended range scans.
- High speed- with a typical scan time of only 3 minutes the Trimble TX8 allows you to capture more stations and complete projects faster than ever.
- High quality data- never compromise on data quality. The Trimble TX8 quickly captures only high quality data over its entire range even in direct sunlight. This means less setups to capture a complete project.
- Long range- with a maximum range of 340 meters the Trimble TX8 gives you more flexibility and project opportunities. It’s like having two scanners in one.
- Intuitive and easy to operate- the intuitive onboard software of the Trimble TX8 makes it easy to learn and get up to speed capturing data. Reduce startup time and increase your confidence that 3D scanning can be successfully incorporated.